Entrance and exit
- Rauhankatu 4, 20100 Turku Terveystalo Pulssi
- Mon–Fri 6 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat–Sun 8 a.m.–8:45 p.m.
- Please note! Always check the schedules for weekdays and holidays on the Terveystalo website.
- The garage is intended only for Terveystalo customers.
- P-Terveystalo Pulssi is a barrier-free Autopay car park » As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- The maximum vehicle height is 2.5 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
|First hour||EUR 2.00/starting 60 minutes|
|Following hours||EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time!
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment EasyPark (749)
- Mobile payment ParkMan
- With the Autopay application within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
- The pay station is located on the car park side, in front of the pedestrian route to Terveystalo.
- The pay station does not accept cash or Amex.
- After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
Parking in a disabled parking space
- A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
- You can get free parking by giving the registration number of your vehicle and showing your disabled parking permit to the receptionist at Terveystalo Pulssi.
Disabled parking space
The parking area has disabled parking spaces.
Start using automatic payment!
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park – without any extra cost!