- Front yard 24/7
- Parking garage Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Exit from parking garage 24/7
Avoin alue ja pysäköintihalli
- P-Swing House is a barrier-free Autopay car park » As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- The maximum vehicle height is 3.4 m on the car park’s K1 level and 2.4 m on the K2 level.
- Trailers are prohibited.
Where should I take my car?
- There is a parking area for guests at the front of the property. Your vehicle registration number must be given to the info desk in the property’s lobby.
- The customer car park for the Heymo 1 hotel can be found on the K1 level and in the yard.
- Contract parking is on levels K1 and K2.
Swing House Campus guests
- Guests of Swing House Campus can park in the parking area at the front of the property.
- Guests receive max. 8 hours of free parking for the duration of their visit.
- In order to receive this benefit, guests must inform the Swing House lobby’s info desk of their vehicle’s registration number and who they are visiting.
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 2.00/starting 60 minutes|
|24 hrs, uninterrupted parking|
|24 hrs||EUR 15.00, maximum fee/day|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time.
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
- Maksukortilla maksuautomaattiin
- Mobiilimaksu EasyPark (751)
- Mobiilimaksu ParkMan
- Maksukortilla netissä 48 h sisällä ulosajosta
- Automaattinen veloitus maksukortilta
- The pay station is located on the K1 level of the parking garage, in front of the hotel’s pedestrian route.
- The pay station does not accept cash or Amex.
- After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
- P-Swing House offers 30 minutes of free parking in the parking garage and the yard.
- If your parking time does not exceed 30 minutes, you can drive straight out.
- Please note that the benefit expires after 30 minutes of parking.
- If your parking time exceeds 30 minutes, you must pay for parking.
- You will be charged a parking fee for the entire parking time (starting from your time of entry into the parking area) according to the tariffs.
- You can check how much time has been used at a pay station and stop your parking. After that, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
The electric car charging stations are located on the K1 level. Operator and additional information: Plugit www.plugit.fi
Mon−Fri between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m., Sat between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. and on Sun between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Telephone: +358 (0)207 907 300
In cooperation with Swing House Campus Heymo 1 hotel
Start using automatic payment!
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park – without any extra cost!