- Mon–Sun 5:45 a.m.–12 midnight
- Please also always check the opening hours on the Sello shopping centre’s website »
- P-Sello is a barrier-free Autopay car park » As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- The maximum height is 2.3 m.
|First 3 hours||free parking*|
|Following hours||EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes|
The tariffs include VAT
Unlimited parking time.
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
Trailers are prohibited.
- Maksukortilla maksuautomaattiin
- Mobiilimaksu EasyPark (750)
- Mobiilimaksu ParkMan
- Maksukortilla netissä 48 h sisällä ulosajosta
- Automaattinen veloitus maksukortilta
- P-Sello has five pay stations.
- See the locations of the pay stations on the Sello floor plan.
- The pay station does not accept cash or Amex.
- After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
* Parking benefit
- P-Sello offers three (3) hours of free parking daily per vehicle.
- If your parking time does not exceed 3 hours, you can drive straight out.
- If your parking time exceeds three hours within a day, you are only required to pay for the excess time. There are several payment options available to you.
- You can use the parking time in several parts.
- A day always begins at 12 midnight and ends at 11:59 p.m.
Prisma pick-up point, area R
Eco take-back point, area Q
Mon−Fri between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m., Sat between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. and on Sun between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Telephone: +358 (0)207 907 300
In cooperation with Sello shopping centre Glo Hotel Sello
Start using automatic payment!
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park – without any extra cost!