Entrance and exit
- Olavinkatu 1 / Eteläinen Rautatiekatu 4, 00100 Helsinki Ramp on the left side of Sokos Hotel Presidentti
- Entrance Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–12 midnight
- Exit 24/7
- P-Presidentti is a barrier-free Autopay car park » As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- The maximum vehicle height is 1.9 m
- Trailers are prohibited.
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 3.00/starting 30 minutes|
|24 hrs, uninterrupted parking|
|24 hrs||EUR 36.00, maximum fee/day|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time!
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment EasyPark (754)
- EasyPark card
- With the Autopay application within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
- The pay station is located close to the lift.
- The pay station does not accept cash or Amex.
- After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
A 20% discount with an S-Card for guests of Sokos Hotel Presidentti
Follow these steps:
- Give your registration number to the hotel reception staff and be ready to show your S-Card.
- When leaving, enter your vehicle’s registration number at the pay station and pay for parking. Please note that cash and Amex are no longer accepted. There are also other payment alternatives.
- The car park has a lift that takes you to the reception of Sokos Hotel Presidentti.
The door code for the pedestrian route is the registration number of your vehicle without the hyphen. See the instructions to open the pedestrian doors »
Start using automatic payment!
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park – without any extra cost!