Entrance and exit
- Mon–Fri 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Sat 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Sun 12 noon–10 p.m.
- Exit 24/7
- P-Pasaatin Toriparkki is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
- As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- The maximum height is 2.2 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
|First hour||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|Following hours||EUR 0.50/starting 20 min (EUR 1.50/hr)|
|24 hrs, uninterrupted parking|
|24 hrs||EUR 9.00, maximum fee/day|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time!
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment EasyPark (716)
- Mobile payment ParkMan
- With the Autopay application within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
Pay station The area has two pay stations. The pay stations are located on:
- Level P1, in the middle of the garage
- Level P1, in the shopping centre’s draught lobby (only during the shopping centre’s opening hours)
Parking in a disabled parking space
Free parking for Pasaati shopping centre customers with a disabled parking permit Follow these steps: Show the disabled parking permit to the shopping centre information point’s staff and simultaneously provide your vehicle registration number. Disabled parking spaces are located on levels P1 and P2, in front of the shopping centre’s pedestrian route.
Our customer service helps with contract parking matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|24/7, one parking space||86,80 €/kuukausi, VAT 24 %
70,00 €/kuukausi, VAT 0 %
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
- Direct pedestrian route to Pasaati shopping centre (lift in the shopping centre)
- Kauppakatu (lift on the pedestrian route)
- Kirkkokatu (pedestrian route to Event Centre Satama)
During the nighttime you may access the parking garage either by entering the vehicle’s registration number into the door reader or by using a QR-code for entry » Please take note of your vehicle registration number for opening the door!
- In Pasaati shopping centre
- In Kauppakatu’s pedestrian route
Disabled parking spaces
Disabled parking spaces are located on levels P1 and P2, in front of the shopping centre’s pedestrian route. Parking in these spaces is free of charge only for customers of Pasaati shopping centre.
Follow these steps: Show the disabled parking permit to the shopping centre information point’s staff and simultaneously provide your vehicle registration number.
KotkaCharge’s charging stations subject to a fee are located on level P1, directly to the right of the entrance.
Please note that the first two parking spaces are reserved for city cars, the remaining places are for free use. Further information: www.kotkanenergia.fi/sahkoautojen-latauspisteet/
Parking at a charging station is subject to a fee.