Entrance and exit
- P-Matkakeskus is a barrier-free Autopay car park » As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- The maximum height is 2.3 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
On which level should I park my car?
- Level P1: short-term parking; spaces are marked with a customer sign
- Levels P2 and P3: contract parking
- Level P4: shareholder parking area (other users are not allowed to park here)
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 2.00/starting 60 minutes|
|24 hrs, uninterrupted parking|
|24 hrs||EUR 12.00, maximum fee/day|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time!
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment EasyPark (727)
- Mobile payment ParkMan
- With the Autopay application within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
- The pay station is located by the pedestrian route on level P1.
- The pay station does not accept cash or Amex.
Our customer service helps with contract parking matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|24/7, one parking space||55,00 €/kuukausi, VAT 24 %
44,36 €/kuukausi, VAT 0 %
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
- 24/7: Puutarhakatu 11 (K-Supermarket Portti’s entrance)
- 24/7: Puutarhakatu 15 (door located to the right near the entrance)
- The parking house has indoor access to the Kuopio railway station during the day. During the evenings and at night, pedestrian routes go through the above addresses.
Start using automatic payment!
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park – without any extra cost!