Entrance and exit
- Leppävaarankatu 1, 02600 Espoo: Entrance up the car park spiral onto the rooftop
- Mon–Fri 7:20 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 7:20 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Sun 10:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Please also always check the opening hours on the Sello shopping centre’s website »
- P-Kattoparkki is a barrier-free Autopay car park » As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- The maximum height is 2.7 m.
|First 3 hours||free parking*|
|Following hours||EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes|
The tariffs include VAT
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment EasyPark (750)
- Mobile payment ParkMan
- With the Autopay application within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
- The pay stations are located near the lifts along P-Kattoparkki’s pedestrian route to Sello.
- Park and Ride is paid for upon arrival using a separate pay station.
- The pay station does not accept cash or Amex.
- After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park. See Park and Ride instructions.
* Parking benefit
- P-Kattoparkki, P-Sello and P-Selloparkki offers shared three (3) hours of free parking daily per vehicle.
- If your parking time does not exceed 3 hours, you can drive straight out.
- If your parking time exceeds three hours within a day, you are only required to pay for the excess time. There are several payment options available to you.
- You can check how much time has been used at a pay station.
- You can use the parking time in several parts.
- A day always begins at 12 midnight and ends at 11:59 p.m.
Unlimited parking time! A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking. Trailers are prohibited.
Park and Ride
|7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.||EUR 1.00/parking time|
Park your vehicle in an available space. There are a limited number of Park and Ride spaces. Pay for Park and Ride immediately as you arrive at the Park and Ride pay station in the Sello lift lobby. Keep the vehicle registration number for payment.
Parking outside of Park and Ride hours will be charged in accordance with the tariffs of the area and can be paid using other payment alternatives.
If there are no available Park and Ride spaces, you can drive straight out (the first 3 hours are free of charge) or, alternatively, pay for parking when you leave at normal price.
Start using automatic payment!
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park – without any extra cost!