Entrance and exit
- Olavinkatu 1 / Eteläinen Rautatiekatu 4, 00100 Helsinki: Ramp on the left side of Sokos Hotel Presidentti
- Entrance Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–12 midnight
- Exit 24/7
- P-Kamppi is a barrier-free Autopay car park » As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- The maximum height is 2.7 m (back section: 2.4 m).
- Trailers are prohibited.
|Between 12 midnight and 8 a.m.||1,00 €/alkava 60min|
|8 a.m.–6 p.m.||3,40 €/alkava 30 min|
|Between 6 p.m. and 12 midnight||1,00 €/alkava 30 min, maks. 6,00 €|
|Sundays and holidays*|
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||1,00 €/alkava 60 min|
|24 hrs, uninterrupted parking|
|24 hrs||38,00 €, maksimiveloitus/vuorokausi|
The tariffs include VAT. *Holidays: New Year’s Day, Epiphany, Good Friday, Easter Day, Easter Monday, May Day, Ascension Day, Midsummer Eve, Midsummer Day, All Saints’ Day, Finnish Independence Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Unlimited parking time! A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment EasyPark (744)
- Mobile payment ParkMan
- With the Autopay application within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
- The pay stations are located by the pedestrian route to Salomonkatu and in front of the pedestrian route to Annankatu.
- The pay station does not accept cash or Amex.
- After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
Our customer service helps with contract parking matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|24/7, one parking space||365,80 €/kuukausi, VAT 24 %
295,00 €/kuukausi, VAT 0 %
|Night parking Mon–Fri 4 p.m.–9 a.m., Sat–Sun 24/7, one parking space||124,00 €/kuukausi, VAT 24 %
100,00 €/kuukausi, VAT 0 %
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
- Salomonkatu 4 (lifts on the right side of Pub Ikkuna): 24/7
- Access to the long-distance transport terminal by the lifts on the Salomonkatu side during the terminal’s opening hours
- Access to the Kamppi shopping centre’s level E by the lifts on the Salomonkatu side during the shopping centre’s opening hours
- Kamppi shopping centre lifts: Mon-Sun 5 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Pedestrian route to Narinkkatori from Kamppi level E
- Pedestrian route to the intersection of Annankatu and Urho Kekkosen katu from the first floor of Kamppi
- Pedestrian route to the commuter terminal from Kamppi level E
- Narinkkatori (Matkahuolto lifts), Narinkka 1: access during Matkahuolto’s opening hours
The door code to the car park is the registration number of your vehicle without the hyphen. See the instructions to open the pedestrian doors »
The service selection includes car wash, tyre services, windscreen services, waxing, and tyre sales. Contact us! Auto Likavex T:mi 050 541 3684 www.autolikavex.com
The paid charging stations for electric cars are located opposite the car wash. Operator and additional information: www.parkkisahko.fi
On rainy days, you are welcome to borrow an umbrella from one of our umbrella parks.
The umbrella park is located close to the P-Kamppi customer service desk.
Borrow a charger or ask for start-up assistance from our customer service
P-Kamppi’s customer service is available by telephone at 0207 907 330:
- Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Other hours: tel. 0204 912 723
Start using automatic payment!
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park – without any extra cost!