Entrance and exit
- Kuntokatu 2, 33520 Tampere Tampere University Hospital, TAYS and TAYS Heart Hospital
- P-Halli TAYS is a barrier-free Autopay car park » As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- The maximum height on level P1 is 2.9 m and on level P2 2.3 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
|Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
|First 30 minutes
|Following three hours
|EUR 3.00/starting 60 minutes
|EUR 2.00/starting 60 minutes
|First 30 minutes
|EUR 0.50/starting 60 minutes
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment EasyPark (722)
- Mobile payment ParkMan
- With the Autopay application within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
- There are four pay stations on the upper level of the car park: two at the main entrance, one at the entrance to the Heart Hospital and one in front of the entrance to the Children’s Emergency Services.
- There are also pay stations on the lower level of the car park: at the main entrance and in front of the entrance to the Children’s Emergency Services.
- There is a pay station in the draught lobby at street level.
- The pay station does not accept cash or Amex.
- After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
Parking in a disabled parking space
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking. When parking in a disabled parking space, follow these steps:
- Show your disabled parking permit at the main lobby or Heart Hospital information desk to receive free parking. Tell them the registration number of your vehicle, as well. This way, you can get up to 12 hours of free disabled parking (starting from the time you enter the car park).
- The information desks are usually open during the day. Please check the opening hours of the information desks on the hospital’s website: www.tays.fi
- At all other times, the normal parking fee must be paid for parking. The benefit cannot be received afterwards.
- The car park has indoor access to the hospital’s main lobby from where you can reach other hospital units.
- The car park provides a direct pedestrian route to the Children’s Emergency Services and the Heart Hospital.
- There are also two pedestrian routes to the street level of the hospital area.
Disabled parking space
The parking area has disabled parking spaces.
Start using automatic payment!
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park – without any extra cost!