Entrance and exit
- Entrance Asema-aukio: 24/7
- Entrance Töölönlahdenkatu: 24/7
- Exit 24/7
- P-Eliel is a barrier-free Autopay car park » As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- The maximum height is 2.4 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
At P-Eliel you pay only exactly for those minutes during which you park. In addition, the parking tariff is flexible, that is, it is determined according to how much the garage is used.
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||1,00–8,00 €/60 min|
|24 hrs, uninterrupted parking|
|24 hrs||33,00–40,00 €, maximum fee/day|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time! A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment EasyPark (738)
- Mobile payment ParkMan
- With the Autopay application within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
- The pay stations are located close to the pedestrian routes.
- The pay station does not accept cash or Amex.
- After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
Our customer service helps with contract parking matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|24/7, one parking space||403,00 €/kuukausi, VAT 24 %
325,00 €/kuukausi, VAT 0 %
|Night parking Mon–Fri 4 p.m.–9 a.m., Sat–Sun 24/7, one parking space||124,00 €/kuukausi, VAT 24 %
100,00 €/kuukausi, VAT 0 %
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
Autopay Park & Charge
|Charging tariff||EUR 0.30/kWh|
The charging stations are located in areas D and E. Charging speed is max. 11 kW/h. The tariffs include VAT.
Autopay Park & Charge is an electric and hybrid vehicle charging service for registered Autopay customers. Register as a user: www.autopay.io/signup.
- Railway station tunnel, entrance in the corridor on the left of Kaivokukka: Mon–Sun 6.30 a.m.–10.30 p.m.
- Elielinaukio, entrance behind the Restaurant Vltava building beside the bus platforms: 24/7
- Holiday Inn hotel: 24/7
- Kaisaniemi, the Finnish National Theatre and train platforms (Kaisantunneli): pedestrian route during VR’s railway traffic hours
- Kansalaistori, Kiasma and Musiikkitalo: 24/7
- Postitalo: 24/7
- Railway station: pedestrian route open during the opening hours of Helsinki railway station
- Sanomatalo: 24/7
- Sokos: Mon–Sun 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
The door code to the car park is the registration number of your vehicle without the hyphen. See the instructions to open the pedestrian doors »
The service selection includes car wash, tyre services, and waxing. The car wash is located next to the EuroPark customer service desk in the middle of the car park.
B Clean car wash
040 574 5586
EuroPark Autopay Park & Charge
Electric vehicle charging stations are located in areas D and E. The charging stations are equipped with Type 2 charging cables. The service is only for registered customers; sign up »
Learn more about the service »
Helen and Liikennevirta Oy
The electric car charging stations located in area A. The charging power varies between 3.7 kW and 22 kW. The charging stations are subject to a fee. Registration for Helen’s or Liikennevirta Oy’s service is required. Learn more: www.helen.fi or www.virta.fi
On rainy days, you are welcome to borrow an umbrella from one of our umbrella parks.
The umbrella park is located next to the pedestrian route to Elielinaukio (Postitalo stairway H5).
P-Eliel’s customer service opening hours:
- Mon–Fri 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
The customer service desk is located in the middle of the car park next to the car wash.
Start using automatic payment!
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park – without any extra cost!