Entrance and exit
- Maakuntakatu 29–31 A, 96200 Rovaniemi Entrance to the parking garage at the corner of Pekankatu and Maakuntakatu. When driving on Rovakatu, follow the P-Sampokeskus sign at the corner of Rovakatu and Pekankatu.
The parking garage is open during the opening hours specified by the Sampokeskus shopping centre. Please check the opening hours on the Sampokeskus website »
Exit possible 24/7
- P-Sampokeskus is a barrier-free Autopay car park » As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- The maximum vehicle height is 1.8 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
|free of charge
|24 hrs, uninterrupted parking
|EUR 12.00, maximum fee/day
The tariffs include VAT.
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment EasyPark (712)
- Mobile payment ParkMan
- With the Autopay application within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
- The pay stations are located in the draught lobbies of Sampokeskus’ lift lobby on the upper and lower levels.
- The pay station does not accept cash or Amex.
- After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
Please note! The lift lobbies have the same opening hours as Sampokeskus. You can pay for parking even after closing within 48 hours of exit »
- The parking garage has a direct pedestrian route to the Sampokeskus shopping centre.
- When picking up your vehicle from P-Sampokeskus while the parking garage is closed, you can enter through the pedestrian door at the entrance 24/7. See the instructions to open the pedestrian doors »
Start using automatic payment!
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park – without any extra cost!