Entrance and exit
- Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Exit 24/7
- P-Salmiparkki is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
- As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- A heated garage on two levels.
- The maximum height is 2.3 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
|6:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.||EUR 1.50/starting 30 minutes|
|Other hours||EUR 0.50/starting 60 minutes|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time!
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment EasyPark (703)
- Mobile payment ParkMan
- With the Autopay application within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
- The parking garage has two pay stations.
- One pay station is located on the Energiakatu side of the garage and the other on the Salmisaarenkatu side.
- The pay station does not accept cash or Amex.
- After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
Parking in a disabled parking space
Please note that a disabled parking permit does not entitle you to free parking. Place the disabled parking permit visibly on the dashboard on the inside of the windscreen.
The garage has several pedestrian routes leading out. Please take note of your vehicle registration number. Opening a door with a QR code
Entrance to the parking garage from the Energiakuja pedestrian route is also possible with the vehicle’s registration number.
Pedestrian routes from the garage to the following:
- Salmisaari Sports Centre
Most pedestrian routes have a lift.
Virta Salmiparkki has 12 Virta charging stations subject to a fee.
Parking is allowed only for vehicles connected to the station for charging, max. 4 hours. The charging stations require the use of a parking disc (4 hrs). The parking disc must be placed visibly on the dashboard on the inside of the windscreen.
The Greenmobility shared cars are available for hire on the entry side of Energiakuja, near Technopolis’ pedestrian area and the pay station.