Entrance and exit
- Tietotie 9, 01530 Vantaa The parking house is located in the Helsinki Airport area
- P-HOTT is a barrier-free Autopay car park » As you enter and exit the parking area, the vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends.
- The maximum height is 2.4 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 3.00/starting 60 minutes|
|24 hrs, uninterrupted parking|
|First 24 hours||EUR 21.00/24 hrs|
|Following days||EUR 3.00/24 hrs|
|Weekly prices, uninterrupted parking|
|Week (7 days)||EUR 39.00/week|
|Two weeks (14 days)||EUR 60.00/2 weeks|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time: if you wish to leave your vehicle in the car park for longer than 30 days, please contact the staff!
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment EasyPark (718)
- Mobile payment ParkMan
- With the Autopay application within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
- The pay station is located on level P1 (street level) in front of the pedestrian route between the floors.
- The pay station does not accept cash or Amex.
- After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
Our customer service helps with contract parking matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|24/7, one parking space||173,60 €/kuukausi, VAT 24 %
140,00 €/kuukausi, VAT 0 %
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
The charging stations for electric cars are located close to the pedestrian route on level P2. Operator and additional information: www.virta.fi
The bicycle parking station is located on level P1 in the left corner before the entrance. Do not ride your bicycle in the parking house!
Start using automatic payment!
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park – without any extra cost!