Entrance and exit
- Mon–Fri 6:45 a.m.–12 midnight
- Sun 9:00 a.m.–12 midnight
- Exit 24/7
- P-Wiklund is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
The vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends as you enter and exit the parking area.
- The maximum height is 2.3 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
|Between 12 midnight and 8 a.m.||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|Between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.|
Between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
|EUR 3.70/starting 30 minutes
EUR 3.30/starting 30 minutes
|Between 6 p.m. and 12 midnight|
Between 6 p.m. and 12 midnight
|EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes, max. charge EUR 8.00
EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes, max. charge EUR 6.00
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|24/7, uninterrupted parking|
|EUR 40.00, maximum fee/day
EUR 36.00, maximum fee/day
Unlimited parking time! A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
Disabled parking is located in areas A and B on the upper level and areas E and F on the lower level.
Our customer service helps with contract parking matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|EUR 335.00, VAT 0%
EUR 305.00, VAT 0%
Mon–Fri 4 p.m.–9 a.m., Sat–Sun 24 h
|EUR 100.00, VAT 0%|
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
- Payment cards
- Value cards
- Key card
Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
Sat 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sun 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
The P-CityForum customer service desk is located by the pedestrian route to Forum on the car park’s upper level in area D.
Tel. +358 (0)207 907 306:
Mon-Fri 7:15 a.m.–10 p.m., Sat 9 a.m.–10 p.m. and Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m. Other hours: tel. +358 (0)204 912 723
Call charges »
|Between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.||EUR 1.50/starting 30 minutes|
|Between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.||EUR 0.50/starting 60 minutes|
|24/7, uninterrupted parking|
|24/7||EUR 24.00, maximum fee/day|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time!
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
Benefits with an S-Etukortti card
- You get one (1) hour of free parking for purchases over EUR 10 when you show your S-Etukortti card at the checkout at Wiklund.
- Give the cashier your vehicle’s registration number.
- You can check how much time has been used at a pay station. If your parking time exceeds one hour, you are only required to pay for the excess time. There are several payment options available.
- If your parking time does not exceed one hour, you can drive straight out.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment: EasyPark (748) or ParkMan
- With a payment card online within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
The pay stations are located in front of the pedestrian route to Wiklund in the car park and by the wall of Wiklund outside the department store entrance. The pay stations do not accept cash. After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
You can reach our customer service at
+358 (0)207 907 330:
- Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.