P-Terveystalo, Pulssi, Turku
Entrance and exit
- Terveystalo Pulssi
- Rauhankatu 4, 20100 Turku
view on map »
- Mon–Fri 6 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat–Sun and mid-week holidays 8 a.m.–8:45 p.m.
- Please always check weekday and public holiday schedules on Terveystalo's website.
- The car park is only for Terveystalo's customers.
- P-Terveystalo Pulssi is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
The vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends as you enter and exit the parking area.
- The maximum vehicle height is 2.5 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
|First hour||EUR 2.00/starting 60 minutes|
|Following hours||EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time!
Please note! A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking. You can get free parking by giving the registration number of your vehicle and showing the disabled parking permit to the receptionist of Terveystalo Pulssi.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment: EasyPark (749) or ParkMan
- With a payment card online within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
The pay station is located on the car-park-side in front of the pedestrian route to Terveystalo. The pay stations do not accept cash. After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
Start using automatic
Autopay user »
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park without any extra cost!
You can reach our customer service at
+358 (0)207 907 330:
- Mon–Fri 7:15 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.