Entrance and exit
- Joukahaisenkatu 6, 20520 Turku
view on map »
The car park is only for hotel and contractual customers. A certain number of parking spaces have been reserved for hotel customers on the upper level. The parking spaces have been marked.
- P-Intelligate is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
The vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends as you enter and exit the parking area.
- The maximum vehicle height on the entrance level is 3 m and 1.9 m on the upper and lower level.
- Trailers are prohibited.
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 2.00/starting 60 minutes|
|24/7, uninterrupted parking|
|24/7||EUR 15.00, maximum fee/day|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time!
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment: EasyPark (736)
- With a payment card online within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
The pay station is located in front of the pedestrian route to the hotel. The pay stations do not accept cash. After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
Start using automatic
Autopay user »
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park without any extra cost!
You can reach our customer service at
+358 (0)207 907 330:
- Mon–Fri 7:15 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.