P-Halli TAYS, Tampere
Entrance and exit
- Tampere University Hospital, TAYS and TAYS Heart Hospital, Kuntokatu 2 (at the junction of Kuntokatu and Ensitie), 33520 Tampere
view on map »
- P-Halli TAYS is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
The vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends as you enter and exit the parking area.
- The maximum height on level P1 is 2.9 m and on level P2 2.3 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
- The car park has an indoor access to the hospital’s main lobby from where you can reach other hospital units.
- The car park provides a direct pedestrian route to Children's Emergency Services and the Heart Hospital.
- There are also two pedestrian routes to the street level of the hospital area.
|First 30 minutes||Free of charge|
|Monday–Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|First three hours after free parking time||EUR 3.00/starting 60 minutes|
|Following hours||EUR 2.00/starting 60 minutes|
|Other times||EUR 0.50/starting 60 minutes|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time.
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking. When parking in a disabled parking space, follow these steps:
- Show your disabled parking permit at the main lobby or Heart Hospital information desk to receive free parking. Tell them also the registration number of your vehicle. This way you can get up to 12 hours of free disabled parking (starting from the time you enter the car park).
- The information desks are usually open during the day. Please check the opening hours of the information desks on the hospital's website: www.tays.fi
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment: EasyPark (722) or ParkMan
- With a payment card online within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
There are four pay stations on the upper level of the car park: two at the main entrance, one at the entrance to the Heart Hospital and one in front of the entrance to the Children's Emergency Services. There are also pay stations on the lower level of the car park: at the main entrance and in front of the entrance to the Children's Emergency Services. There is a pay station in the draught lobby at street level.
The pay stations do not accept cash. After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
Start using automatic
Autopay user »
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park without any extra cost!
You can reach our customer service at
+358 (0)207 907 330:
- Mon–Fri 7:15 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.