Entrance and exit
P-Sampokeskus floor plan
The car park is open during the opening hours specified by the Sampokeskus shopping centre. Please check the opening hours on Sampokeskus’ website »
- Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sun 11 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Exit 24/7
- P-Sampokeskus is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
The vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends as you enter and exit the parking area.
- The maximum vehicle height is 1.8 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
- The car park has a direct pedestrian route to the Sampokeskus shopping centre.
- When picking up your vehicle from P-Sampokeskus while the parking garage is closed, you can enter through the pedestrian door at the entrance 24/7. See the instructions to open pedestrian doors here »
|First hour||free of charge|
|Following hours||EUR 2.00/h|
|24/7, uninterrupted parking|
|24/7||EUR 12.00, maximum fee/day|
Hinnat sisältävät ALV:n.
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment: EasyPark (712) or ParkMan
- With a payment card online within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
The pay stations are located in the draught lobbies of Sampokeskus’ lift lobby on the upper and lower levels. The pay stations do not accept cash. After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
Please note! The lift lobbies have the same opening hours as Sampokeskus. You can pay for parking even after closing within 48 hours of exit »
Start using automatic
Autopay user »
Pay within 48 hours of exiting our Autopay car park without any extra cost!
You can reach our customer service at
+358 (0)207 907 330:
- Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.