Entrance and exit
- Olavinkatu 1/Eteläinen Rautatiekatu 4: a ramp on the left side of Sokos Hotel Presidentti
view on map »
- Entrance Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–12 midnight
- Exit 24/7
- P-Presidentti is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
The vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends as you enter and exit the parking area.
- The maximum vehicle height is 1.9 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
- The car park has a lift that takes you to the reception of Sokos Hotel Presidentti.
The door code for the pedestrian route is the registration number of your vehicle without the hyphen.
See the instructions to open pedestrian doors here »
|Between 12 midnight and 8 a.m.||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|Between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.|
Between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
|EUR 3.70/starting 30 minutes
EUR 3.30/starting 30 minutes
|Between 6 p.m. and 12 midnight|
Between 6 p.m. and 12 midnight
|EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes, max. charge EUR 8.00
EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes, max. charge EUR 6.00
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|24/7, uninterrupted parking|
|EUR 40.00, maximum fee/day
EUR 36.00, maximum fee/day
Unlimited parking time! A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
Disabled parking is located in areas A and B on the upper level and areas E and F on the lower level.
Our customer service helps with contract parking matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|EUR 335.00, VAT 0%
EUR 305.00, VAT 0%
Mon–Fri 4 p.m.–9 a.m., Sat–Sun 24 h
|EUR 100.00, VAT 0%|
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
- Payment cards
- Value cards
- Key card
Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
Sat 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sun 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
The P-CityForum customer service desk is located by the pedestrian route to Forum on the car park’s upper level in area D.
Tel. +358 (0)207 907 306:
Mon–Fri 7:15 a.m.–10 p.m., Sat 9 a.m.–10 p.m. and Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m. Other hours: tel. +358 (0)204 912 723
Call charges »
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 3.00/starting 30 minutes|
|24/7, uninterrupted parking|
|24/7||EUR 36.00, maximum fee/day|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time!
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
Guests of Sokos Hotel Presidentti get
a 20% discount with an S-Card
Follow these steps:
1. Give your registration number to the hotel reception staff and be ready to show your S-Card.
2. When leaving, enter your vehicle’s registration number into the pay station and pay for parking. Please note that
cash and Amex are no longer accepted. There are also other payment alternatives.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment: EasyPark (754) or ParkMan
- With a payment card online within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
The pay station is located close to the lift.
After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
You can reach the customer service of P-Presidentti at
+358 (0)207 907 330:
- Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Other hours: tel. +358 (0)204 912 723