P-Mestari, Kamppi, Helsinki
Entrance and exit
- Eerikinkatu 11, 00100, Helsinki
view on map »
- Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–12 midnight
- Exit 24/7
- P-Mestari is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
The vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends as you enter and exit the parking area.
- The maximum vehicle height is 2.1 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
- Direct pedestrian route to Hotel Mestari
- Exit from Hotel Mestari to Eerikinkatu: 24/7
The door code to the car park is the registration number of your vehicle without the hyphen.
See the instructions to open pedestrian doors here »
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 5.00/starting 60 minutes|
|24/7, uninterrupted parking|
|24/7||EUR 35.00, maximum fee/day|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time!
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
|24/7||350,00 € per month, ALV 0% (434,00 € per month, VAT 24 %)|
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment: EasyPark (752) or ParkMan
- With a payment card online within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
The pay station is located at street level next to the car park’s lifts in Hotel Mestari. After payment
you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
You can reach our customer service at
+358 (0)207 907 330:
- Mon–Fri 7:15 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.