P-Lauttis, Lauttasaari, Helsinki
Entrance and exit
- Entrances open during the opening hours of the Lauttis shopping centre »
- Exit 24/7
- P-Lauttis is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
The vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends as you enter and exit the parking area.
- The maximum vehicle height is 2.1 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
Where should I park my car?
- Level P1: the shopping centre’s customer parking spaces and contract parking spaces
- Level P2: Park and Ride spaces (marked with a blue P+Metro 6-17 sign)
- Level P2: parking spaces for residents (only with a resident parking permit)
Please note! Shopping centre customers may use level P2 Park and Ride parking spaces during weekdays from 5 p.m. until the shopping centre closes and on weekends. Parking control is implemented on level P2.
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 2.00/h (EUR 1.00 for every starting 30 minutes)|
|Minimum charge||EUR 1.00|
The tariffs include VAT.
Unlimited parking time!
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
Park and Ride
|Between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m.||EUR 2.00/parking time|
The Park and Ride parking spaces are located on level P2. The spaces are marked with a blue P+Metro 6-17 sign. Park and Ride parking on spaces other than the marked ones is prohibited. The number of Park and Ride parking spaces is limited.
The only entrance to the Park and Ride spaces is from Lauttasaarentie. The availability of parking spaces is indicated by the P-Metro information screens outside the car park. If all the Park and Ride spaces are taken (information screens are out of order), you can leave the car park within 5 minutes free of charge.
The parking fee is paid at a pay station upon exit. You will be asked to provide your vehicle’s registration number when you pay for parking.
Our customer service helps with contract parking matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|24/7||EUR 223.30 per month, VAT 24%
EUR 180.00 per month, VAT 0%
The contract parking spaces are located on level P1.
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment: EasyPark (level P1 713 and level P2 714) or ParkMan
- With a payment card online within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
The pay stations are located on the upper level in front of the entrance of the shopping centre and on the lower level opposite the entrance of the shopping centre. The pay stations do not accept cash. After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
You can reach our customer service at
+358 (0)207 907 330:
- Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Operator and additional information: