Entrance and exit
- Entrance Asema-aukio: Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–12 midnight
- Entrance Töölönlahdenkatu: 24/7
- Exit 24/7
- P-Eliel is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
The vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends as you enter and exit the parking area.
- The maximum vehicle height is 2.4 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
- Railway station tunnel, entrance in the corridor on the left of Kaivokukka: Mon–Sun 6.30 a.m.–10.30 p.m.
- Elielinaukio, entrance behind the Restaurant Vltava building beside the bus platforms: 24/7
- Holiday Inn hotel: 24/7
- Kaisaniemi, the Finnish National Theatre and train platforms (Kaisantunneli): during VR's railway traffic hours
- Kansalaistori, Kiasma and Musiikkitalo: 24/7
- Postitalo: 24/7
- Railway station: pedestrian route open during the opening hours of Helsinki railway station
- Sanomatalo: 24/7
- Sokos: Mon–Sun 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
The door code to the car park is the registration number of your vehicle without the hyphen. See the instructions to open pedestrian doors here »
|Between 12 midnight and 8 a.m.||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|Between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.||EUR 3.10/starting 30 minutes, minimum charge (1 h) EUR 6.20|
|Between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.||EUR 1.60/starting 30 minutes|
|Between 9 p.m. and 12 midnight||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|Sundays and holidays*|
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|24/7, uninterrupted parking|
|24/7||EUR 36.00, maximum fee/day|
The tariffs include VAT.
*Holidays: New Year's Day, Epiphany, Good Friday, Easter Day, Easter Monday, May Day, Ascension Day, Midsummer Eve, Midsummer Day, All Saints' Day, Finnish Independence Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Unlimited parking time!
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
Our customer service helps with contract parking matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|24/7||EUR 403.00 per month, VAT 24%
EUR 325.00 per month, VAT 0%
Mon–Fri 4 p.m.–9 a.m., Sat–Sun 24/7
|EUR 124.00 per month, VAT 24%
EUR 100.00 per month, VAT 0%
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment: EasyPark (738) or ParkMan
- With a payment card online within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
The pay stations are located close to the pedestrian routes. The pay stations do not accept cash. After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
- Mon–Fri 7:15 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
The P-Eliel customer service desk is located in the middle of the car park next to the car wash.
Tel. +358 (0)207 907 304
Other hours: tel. +358 (0)204 912 723
The service selection includes car wash, tyre services, waxing, etc.
The car wash is located next to the EuroPark customer service desk in the middle of the car park.
B Clean car wash
+358 (0)40 574 5586
The electric car charging stations provided by Parkkisähkö are located in area A.
Sign up for Parkkisähkö and order a starter kit at www.parkkisahko.fi. Follow Parkkisähkö’s instructions.
The electric car charging stations provided by Helen and Liikennevirta Oy are located in area A.
The charging power varies between 3.7 kW and 22 kW.
The charging stations are subject to a fee. Registration for Helen’s or Liikennevirta Oy’s service is required.
On rainy days, you are welcome to borrow an umbrella from one of our umbrella parks.
The umbrella park is located next to the pedestrian route to Elielinaukio (Postitalo stairway H5).
Greenmobility’s shareable cars are available for hire in area A.