Entrance and exit
- Entrance Simonkatu and Jaakonkatu: Mon–Fri 6 a.m.–12 midnight
- Entrance Ruoholahdenkatu 3: 24/7
- Exit 24/7
- P-CityForum is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
The vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends as you enter and exit the parking area.
- The height of the driveway space connecting P-City and P-Forum is 2.1 m.
- Trailers are prohibited.
- Eerikinkatu 8: 24/7
- Forum shopping centre: During the opening hours of Forum »
- Kukontori: Mon–Fri 6 a.m.–12 midnight, Forum shopping centre’s lifts
- Fredrikinkatu 42: 24/7
- Kamppi shopping centre, Narinkkatori, Annankatu and Urho Kekkosen katu street corner: Mon–Fri 5 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Kamppi shopping centre level E and bus terminal (opposite platform number 57): during the opening hours of the bus terminal »
- Kalevankatu 3: 24/7
- Kansakoulukuja: 24/7
- Yrjönkatu 23 B (Kukontori, Forum ): During the opening hours of Forum »
- Stockmann: during the department store’s opening hours »
The door code to the car park is the registration number of your vehicle without the hyphen.
See the instructions to open pedestrian doors here »
|Between 12 midnight and 8 a.m.||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
Between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., upper level
|EUR 3.70/starting 30 minutes
EUR 3.40/starting 30 minutes
|Between 6 p.m. and 12 midnight, upper level
Between 6 p.m. and 12 midnight, lower level
|EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes, max. charge EUR 8.00
EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes, max. charge EUR 6.00
|Sundays and holidays*|
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|24/7, uninterrupted parking|
|24/7, upper level
24/7, lower level
|EUR 42.00, maximum fee/day
EUR 38.00, maximum fee/day
The tariffs include VAT.
*Holidays: New Year's Day, Epiphany, Good Friday, Easter Day, Easter Monday, May Day, Ascension Day, Midsummer Eve, Midsummer Day, All Saints' Day, Finnish Independence Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Unlimited parking time!
A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
Disabled parking is located in areas A and B on the upper level and areas E and F on the lower level.
Our customer service helps with contract parking matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|24/7, upper level||EUR 415.40 per month, VAT 24%
EUR 335.00 per month, VAT 0%
|24/7, lower level||EUR 378.20 per month, VAT 24%
EUR 305.00 per month, VAT 0%
Mon–Fri 4 p.m.–9 a.m., Sat–Sun 24/7
|EUR 124.00 per month, VAT 24%
EUR 100.00 per month, VAT 0%
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment: EasyPark (739) or ParkMan
- With a payment card online within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
The pay stations are located by the pedestrian routes. The pay stations do not accept cash. After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park.
- Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
The P-CityForum customer service desk is located by the pedestrian route to Forum on the car park’s upper level in area D.
Tel. +358 (0)207 907 306:
- Mon–Fri 7:15 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Other hours +358 (0)204 912 723
The service selection includes car wash, tyre services, windscreen services, waxing, tyre sales, etc.
The car wash stations (2) are located on the lower level in area E–F (Ruoholahti) and area H (Simonkatu).
+358 (0)40 053 9055
The electric car charging stations provided by Parkkisähkö are located on the lower level in area F.
Sign up for Parkkisähkö and order a starter kit at www.parkkisahko.fi. Follow Parkkisähkö’s instructions.
The electric car charging stations provided by Helen and Liikennevirta Oy are located on the lower level in area F.
The charging power varies between 3.7 kW and 22 kW. The charging stations are subject to a fee.
Registration for Helen’s or Liikennevirta Oy’s service is required.
On rainy days, you are welcome to borrow an umbrella from one of our umbrella parks.
The umbrella parks are located by the pedestrian routes to Forum, Eerikinkatu and Kamppi (City-side level E).
Greenmobility’s shareable cars are available for hire in area F.