Entrance and exit
- Mon–Sun 6 a.m.–12 midnight
- Please also always check the opening hours on the Sello shopping centre’s website »
- P-Selloparkki is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
The vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends as you enter and exit the parking area.
- The maximum height is 2.3 m.
- Hevosenkenkä 4, from floor P1
- Panorama Tower, from floor P1: turn right immediately from the door, walk about 50m and cross the street along the zebra crossing, Panorama Tower is in front of you
- Sello shopping centre, along the indoor passageway from floor PK
|Between 12 midnight and 8 a.m.||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|Between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.|
Between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
|EUR 3.70/starting 30 minutes
EUR 3.30/starting 30 minutes
|Between 6 p.m. and 12 midnight|
Between 6 p.m. and 12 midnight
|EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes, max. charge EUR 8.00
EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes, max. charge EUR 6.00
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|24/7, uninterrupted parking|
|EUR 40.00, maximum fee/day
EUR 36.00, maximum fee/day
Unlimited parking time! A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
Disabled parking is located in areas A and B on the upper level and areas E and F on the lower level.
Our customer service helps with contract parking matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|EUR 335.00, VAT 0%
EUR 305.00, VAT 0%
Mon–Fri 4 p.m.–9 a.m., Sat–Sun 24 h
|EUR 100.00, VAT 0%|
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
- Payment cards
- Value cards
- Key card
Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
Sat 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sun 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
The P-CityForum customer service desk is located by the pedestrian route to Forum on the car park’s upper level in area D.
Tel. +358 (0)207 907 306:
Mon-Fri 7:15 a.m.–10 p.m., Sat 9 a.m.–10 p.m. and Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m. Other hours: tel. +358 (0)204 912 723
Call charges »
|Free parking||for the first 3 hours of the day *|
|following hours||EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes|
* Parking benefit
- P-Selloparkki offers three (3) hours of free parking daily per vehicle.
- If your parking time does not exceed 3 hours, you can drive straight out.
- If your parking time exceeds three hours within a day, you are only required to pay for
the excess time. There are several payment options available to you (there are no pay stations in the area).
- You can use the parking time in several parts.
- A day always begins at 12 midnight and ends at 11:59 p.m.
Unlimited parking time! A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking. Trailers are prohibited.
- Mobile payment: EasyPark (753) or ParkMan
- With a payment card online within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
You can reach our customer service at
+358 (0)207 907 330:
- Mon–Fri 7:15 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.