P-KATTOPARKKI (SELLO), ESPOO
Entrance and exit
- Entrance from Leppävaarankatu 1, up the car park spiral onto the rooftop, view on map »
- Mon–Fri 7:20 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 7:20 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Sun 10:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Please also always check the opening hours on the Sello shopping centre’s website »
- P-Kattoparkki is a barrier-free Autopay car park »
The vehicle registration number identification system determines when your parking time starts and ends as you enter and exit the parking area.
- The maximum height is 2.7 m.
|Between 12 midnight and 8 a.m.||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|Between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.|
Between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
|EUR 3.70/starting 30 minutes
EUR 3.30/starting 30 minutes
|Between 6 p.m. and 12 midnight|
Between 6 p.m. and 12 midnight
|EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes, max. charge EUR 8.00
EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes, max. charge EUR 6.00
|Between 12 midnight and 12 midnight||EUR 1.00/starting 60 minutes|
|24/7, uninterrupted parking|
|EUR 40.00, maximum fee/day
EUR 36.00, maximum fee/day
Unlimited parking time! A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking.
Disabled parking is located in areas A and B on the upper level and areas E and F on the lower level.
Our customer service helps with contract parking matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|EUR 335.00, VAT 0%
EUR 305.00, VAT 0%
Mon–Fri 4 p.m.–9 a.m., Sat–Sun 24 h
|EUR 100.00, VAT 0%|
The minimum contract period is two (2) months.
The notice period is one (1) calendar month.
- Payment cards
- Value cards
- Key card
Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
Sat 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sun 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
The P-CityForum customer service desk is located by the pedestrian route to Forum on the car park’s upper level in area D.
Tel. +358 (0)207 907 306:
Mon-Fri 7:15 a.m.–10 p.m., Sat 9 a.m.–10 p.m. and Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m. Other hours: tel. +358 (0)204 912 723
Call charges »
|Free parking||for the first 3 hours of the day *|
|Following hours||EUR 1.00/starting 30 minutes|
* Parking benefit
- P-Kattoparkki offers three (3) hours of free parking daily per vehicle.
- If your parking time does not exceed 3 hours, you can drive straight out.
- If your parking time exceeds three hours within a day, you are only required to pay for
the excess time. There are several payment options available to you.
- You can check how much time has been used at a pay station.
- You can use the parking time in several parts.
- A day always begins at 12 midnight and ends at 11:59 p.m.
Unlimited parking time! A disabled parking permit does not automatically entitle you to free parking. Trailers are prohibited.
Park and Ride
|Between 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.||EUR 1.00/parking time|
Park your vehicle in an available space. There are a limited number of Park and Ride spaces. Pay for Park and Ride immediately as you arrive at the Park and Ride pay station in the Sello lift lobby. Keep the vehicle registration number for payment.
Parking outside of Park and Ride hours will be charged in accordance with the tariffs of the area and can be paid using other payment alternatives.
If there are no available Park and Ride spaces, you can drive straight out (the first 3 hours are free of charge) or, alternatively, pay for parking when you leave at normal price.
- With a payment card at a pay station
- Mobile payment: EasyPark (750) or ParkMan
- With a payment card online within 48 hours of exit
- Automatic payment card charge
The pay stations are located near the lifts along P-Kattoparkki’s pedestrian route to Sello. Park and Ride is paid for upon arrival using a separate pay station. The pay stations do not accept cash. After payment, you have 15 minutes to exit the car park. See Park and Ride instructions.
You can reach our customer service at
+358 (0)207 907 330:
- Mon–Fri 7:15 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sun 9 a.m.–7 p.m.